Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy B-day Logan

My oldest son just got a little older today - he turned 17! I got to spend most of yesterday and most of today with him before he rushed off to his girlfriend's to have cake.










I can hardly believe the boy I used to fill up the wading pool with warm, bubbly water is one year closer to being an adult. The boy that used to say "Monga" for Grandma, "ripes ream" for ice cream; the boy that used to come to me and say "I wuv you mommy".












The boy my mother put her wig on!! Isn't he cute as a girl??


















The boy who took the deep fryer basket and put it on his head!



















The boy who even tried to ride his bike on the lawn!!!














Logan is just an amazing son. I am so proud of the young man he's become.





Logan, I love you! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Sandi said...

It's a bittersweete thing watching your children grow. You miss them as little kids, but it's a lot of fun having adult children. Happy Birthday, Logan!

Chatterness said...

Oh how the years pass by quickly! Logan looks just like you!!! Happy Birthday, Logan!!

deesblog said...

Logan says thank you to both of you for the birthday wishes. Thanks Patti, I agree he certainly does look like me.

I can't help but wonder where the time went!?!