Monday, August 24, 2009

I just wanna cry

This past year has just majorly sucked! I lost my house, my job, what was left of my sanity, and now - now they've repo'd my truck. I've been trying to work with GMAC, however, all they want is their $6000.

I've called almost everybody I know, explained my situation, and asked for a helping hand. To which the replies have varied from "if we had it I would definitely borrow it to you" to "sorry, but if we give to you then we gotta give to everyone" to "I only spend money to make money".

I have helped every one of these people in one way or another and am at a place where I just wanna cry. I have worked so hard and I don't know what else to do. I'm working, I'm more than willing to pay this "loan" back with interest, I just need more than prayers. I'm super frustrated right now and wish there was some kind of solution. Anybody out there??

1 comment:

It's Me said...

I am, Dee. Please call me.