Monday, August 27, 2007

School Starting

OK, Ok, when people hear that they think about their kids going back to school, however, I am the one going back to school - well for tonight anyway.

I start back to technical college tonight for another semester towards my accounting degree. I've worked long and hard to get to the last year - year and a half. I've had a lot of road blocks and detours I've hit. I've been slammed with things that would've made a weaker person give up totally and never to try again.

I wanted this for almost 20 years ago. Those who knew me in high school would probably recollect my wanting my accounting degree. Well I hate to say that I've been out of HS for 17 years now and am finally almost there. It has been a long haul, I've worked damn hard, and I feel that I really, really deserve this!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boys start back to school Tuesday, Sept 4. They have all of their supplies and are bored enough to want to go back. I tell you, this summer couldn't end early enough to stop those boredoms!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its never to late to finish something that will make a difference in your life and bring happiness to your day.... Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't let anything stop ya!! Keep on going until you reach your goal. Your life will change b/c of it. :-)