Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Jacob!!





I can hardly believe that my baby turns 11 today. On Wednesday, June 4, 1997, at 6:59 p.m., my son Jacob was born. He was 6 days early, but he weighed in at 8 lbs and was 19 inches long. He was and still is such a cutie.
Jacob sure does give me a run for my sanity at times. We are so much alike that it's spooky, although he is built quite a bit like his daddy and there are many times that he acts just like him. I love him to pieces even though there are those moments when I'd like to just throw up my hands and wonder what I ever did to deserve such a pain in my ass.
There are days I can hardly wait to see the wonderful young man he becomes. But right now I think I'll enjoy him at 11. Happy b-day JT!!!

1 comment:

Chatterness said...

Happy Belated bd, Jacob!! :-)