Sunday, August 3, 2008

Around here - somewhere!

Ok, ok, I know, I know. I thought I could sneak in here a few times a week and post something and then life snuck up on me. I've had a busy couple of weeks and now they're about to get busier.

Yesterday I had the day mostly to myself. I decided to pull all of my tupperware up from the basement and sit down and price it for an open house next Saturday. I used to be a consultant and got a lot of stuff and now I know that I'm never going to use 90% of this stuff. I never realized how many things I'd gotten over time. But for 3 years of "selling", I think I did most of the buying! I was my best customer.

Today, my hubby has a ball tournament that you have to be invited to play in. Since we know a guy in the family and since he's played with them before, he got his invite. So now we spend the entire day at the ball park!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!

Monday, we go to the schools and listen to the sport meetings to sign up 2 of our boys for soccer and tackle football. Tuesday, Terry has a ball game. Wednesday, we gotta start setting up the garage for that TW open house and it's my Gram's b-day (she'll be 76 years old). Either Wed or Thurs, football practice begins. Friday, we have the stock car races that my cousin-in-law races at in Columbus, WI. Saturday, is my TW open house/inventory sale. Sunday, an outing with the in-law adults. Plus hubby and I have to work all week.

The next few weeks are filled up with a county fair, softball games, football & soccer practices, school registrations (3 boys- 3 different schools), a couple of b-days, a wedding, a football game, a holiday, school starting, another wedding AND a 17th birthday. At the end of all of this we will be at the end of the first full week of September. I'm sure there are a few things I've missed because I don't even want to look at the calendar!!

I guess I'll get going so I can get a jump on the day. Gotta get hubby up so we can get the cooler packed, the chairs and a blanket in the truck, eat and get ready to go. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!

Y'all have a good month if you don't see me around much!!

No comments: