Saturday, August 9, 2008

Update

I just wanted to update you on how my cousin and her husband are doing.

He survived the surgery, they got about 90% of the tumor out of his head. But things just don't look good. They typed his cancer as a stage 4. They put chemo in his head. I don't think they give him much more than a year. His parents are planning on taking him to another cancer center and getting a second opinion.

We are all beside ourselves about this. My heart hurts for Kelly and her boys. We are all still saying our prayers and hoping that we will wake up from this nightmare. Dear Lord, please watch over this family.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

It's good that they're getting a second opinion. Cancer is such an ugly and unfair disease.

Chatterness said...

OMG. I'm praying for him.