Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saying a Prayer

I don't entirely know how to ask this of everyone, but I need help on this one.

My cousin, Kelly, found out last week that her husband, Chris, has a brain tumor. Today he is going in for surgery to see if they can remove it. They need as many prayers as possible.

They have 3 sons, Anthony was 6 on June 17, Morgan will be 3 on December 17, and the newest edition, Benjamin, was born June 16, 2008. None of us can picture their lives without him. He's been a terrific Dad and husband.

I'm sending my prayers to them, my thoughts will be with them, and I know there are lots of angels watching over their little family. May God watch over all of them and let Chris survive this.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with her and her family.

Chatterness said...

God is great. Place this family in his hands and watch miracles happen. Prayer is the key.